A safe and responsible MICE
Follow these security measures to access the festival:
- Reserve your ticket in advance to ensure the established capacity and location if necessary.
- Attend the event respecting the indicated entry time so the organization can guarantee adequate capacity control, thus avoiding the excessive concentration of attendees in the access areas.
- Take the assigned seat, do not invade the attached marked seat.
- Wear a mask to access all the festival venues.
- Maintain at least a 1’5 meter distance between you and people.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and exit of each space and when you use a service (toilet, bar, etc.)
- Access the services individually.
- Follow the instructions on the respiratory label: cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue and throw it away. If you don’t have a disposable tissue handy, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder; not into your hands. If you accidentally cough or sneeze into your hand, avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms such as fever, dry cough, or discomfort or if you have been in close contact with a person affected by COVID-19.
- If you are not feeling well once inside the venue, notify someone from the organizing team immediately.
- If you accompany minors, make sure they comply with the indicated measures.
Mostra Internacional de Cinema Etnográfico emerged in 2006 and is promoted by Museo do Pobo Galego.