2020 NEW DATES AUGUST 25-29
The COVID-19 pandemic forced the festival to be suspended a few days before the state of alarm. The organization of the Mostra Internacional de Cinema Etnográfico (MICE) and the Museo do Pobo Galego decided to postpone the celebration of the 15th edition, initially scheduled for March 23-29.
The global crisis continues. From the MICE Museo do Pobo Galego, we want to point out that we must follow the recommendations and health protocols and act with prudence and civil responsibility, not only to protect ourselves from the virus, but out of respect for all of the people who, in the most critical moments, were at the forefront. And for those who are no longer with us. Because in this time in which we all are living through an extraordinary situation, for many people it has become dramatic. Our heart goes out to them.
The safety of the public, of the people invited, the film makers and workers, is crucial. We are working so that MICE move forward with all the guarantees and, at the same time, with the spirit of gathering, celebration and knowledge that the event wants to have. And we look forward to your support again, with that encouragement that keeps us excited in each edition.
A safe and responsible MICE
Follow these security measures to access the festival:
- Reserve your ticket in advance to ensure the established capacity and location if necessary.
- Attend the event respecting the indicated entry time so the organization can guarantee adequate capacity control, thus avoiding the excessive concentration of attendees in the access areas.
- Take the assigned seat, do not invade the attached marked seat.
- Wear a mask to access all the festival venues.
- Maintain at least a 1’5 meter distance between you and people.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and exit of each space and when you use a service (toilet, bar, etc.)
- Access the services individually.
- Follow the instructions on the respiratory label: cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a disposable tissue and throw it away. If you don’t have a disposable tissue handy, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder; not into your hands. If you accidentally cough or sneeze into your hand, avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms such as fever, dry cough, or discomfort or if you have been in close contact with a person affected by COVID-19.
- If you are not feeling well once inside the venue, notify someone from the organizing team immediately.
- If you accompany minors, make sure they comply with the indicated measures.
Mostra Internacional de Cinema Etnográfico emerged in 2006 and is promoted by Museo do Pobo Galego.